A native of St. Augustine, I’ve always been fascinated with its history. From the explorers to the settlers and on up to today, the story of this area has been a colorful journey. This journal is a collection of stories, photos and other ephemera to celebrate that history. Interspersed are stories of my family and how we came to be in this place.
Moultrie Creek, the Gazette and Genealogy 101) all use the WordPress commenting system. By installing the free WordPress app, you can easily follow these sites and others, adding comments or asking questions if you wish. The app will also notify you when others respond to your comments.
- Stay on topic – This helps keep the thread focused on the discussion at hand. If you would like to discuss another topic, look for a relevant article or an “open thread”.
- Be respectful of other commenters – Meeting differences of opinion with civil discussion encourages multiple perspectives and a positive commenting environment.
- Don’t feed the trolls – Carefully consider your response if you encounter a user who displays combative behaviors.
- We reserve the right to remove comments – Comments that we find to be abusive, spammy, off-topic, or harassing may be removed.
- Contact our moderators if you have questions or concerns – We can be reached at: moultriecreek @ yahoo.com.